Friday, August 24, 2007

Legitimate Work at home Opportunity

I joined a "get paid to" or GPT site that my brother told me about in November '06. Since then I've made over $1,600 from using it in my free time. Companies pay members to do consumer surveys and try out various online services and products. For example, I've been paid to try out Stamps.com, Video Professor, ebay, efax, Netflix, and Gamefly. To check it out follow this link and click "Register Now". Once you earn at least $20, the site will send you a check in the mail the following month.

In June I was interviewed by a reporter for the Philadelphia Inquirer about my success earning extra money at home.

Read Inquirer article


You can also view one of my monthly checks click here

Now that you can clearly see its legit, Check out Treasuretrooper! It is free to join and there is no investment is required.

The site will also pay you a 20% referral bonus commission on whatever your friends earn! The site is totally free to join and no investment is required. You may also wish to join the forums and read other members' experiences with the site. Please post a comment if you have any questions for me.

No comments: